Thursday, April 06, 2006

Why, blog about it?

The issue of money in the US and how it has caused greed, and, well, people to act insanely on national TV, has made a hit. The game show Deal or No Deal has caught my attention along with many others. The game numerous viewers and sites that offer information about the show and it’s history. The show even has an overseas version of the show. I choose this topic because I felt it would be easier to write about something that interested me. Writing about something that interests you, I think, will makes it easier to write about something in a more creative aspect. It can give you more of a voice, if you write about something that you have a passion for or are interested in; I think it reflects the writers’ mood, or voice. So far the blog has went well and I plan on updating it for some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home