Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What a US Marine thinks about the show...

I later talked with Brandon Harris a 20 year old Marine, which lives in North Carolina.

Have you ever watched Deal or No Deal?
(if not have you heard of the show)
YES.

Have you ever been on Deal or No Deals’ website?
(if so what did you think about it)
YES, I WENT AND PLAYED THE GAME ONLINE, AND IM GLAD THAT IT WAS ONLINE BECAUSE I WALKED AWAY WITH $50.

Have you ever blogged about something?
(have you heard of blogging)
YES ON MYSPACE

What are you feelings towards Deal or No Deal? Do you like it, the concept? Is there something about the show you would change?
I LIKE THE GAME SHOW, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME PEOPLE THAT DISSERVE THE MONEY. LIKE SOMEONE WHO HAS SPENT THEIR WHOLE LIVE WORKING, THEIR NEVER GOING TO RETIRE OR THEIR A WIDOWED FATHER/MOTHER WITH 4 KIDS. OR SOMEONE WHO SPENDS ALL THEIR TIME WORKING AND THEN STILL HAS THE TIME TO VOLUNTEER, WHETHER IT BE FIRE FIGHTING OR AT YOUR LOCAL HOMELESS SHELTER. MAYBE EVEN HAVE A GAME WHERE THERE IS A REPRESENTATIVE FOR SOME CHARITY AND ALL THE PROCEED GO TO THAT CHARITY.

Did you know there is more than one version of the show?
NO.

When was the 1st time you watched the show?
I WAS WITH MY BEAUTIFUL FIANCE AND HER FAMILY AROUND CHRISTMAS.

What is the most memorable scene you can remember about the show?
SOME LITTLE KID DOING THE CARLTON DANCE ON STAGE TO GIVE HIS MOM LUCK.

Do you think greed gets to people on the show?
I DONT KNOW ABOUT GREED, BUT THEY MIGHT BE THINKING WHAT IF I JUST SETTLE FOR THIS AMOUNT AND THEN I REALLY DO HAVE THE MILLION IN MY CASE. I THINK THAT WE ARE ALWAYS TAUGHT TO GO WITH OUR GUT INSTINCT AND THAT IS WHAT THE CONTESTANTS STICK WITH.

Do you think money gets to people more now than it did 20 years ago?
YES I DO. BECAUSE EVERYTHING DIDNT REVOLVE AROUND MONEY AS MUCH AS IT DOES NOW. INFLATION HAS INCREASE ENORMOUSLY, JUST LOOK AT GAS PRICES. PEOPLE WORRY NOW BECAUSE 2/3 OF THEIR HARD EARNED PAY CHECK IS BEING SPENT ON GAS. I THINK THAT GETS TO EVERYONE.

If you were on Deal or No Deal what case would pick to save?
19!

photo from yahoo! images

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home